DAY 1. NAIROBI – MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
Pick up from your hotel in the morning and depart for Masai Mara driving through the view point of the Great Rift Valley. Later descend to the floor of the rift valley and drive via Narok town to Masai Mara game reserve en route to your lodge/ luxury camp arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive in search of the Big Five, Birdlife and crocodiles, hippos, Zebras etc along the Mara river. Return to the lodge/luxury camp in the evening for dinner and overnight
DAY 2. FULL DAY MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
Breakfast followed by game drive around the vast plains. The reserve is famous for its wildebeests’ migration, Hot Air Balloon Safaris and home to the Big 5; Lion, Rhino, Leopard, Elephant & Buffalo. Other game such as zebras, hippos, Giraffe, Baboon, Rhinos, crocodiles, Warthog and more….About 350 species of birds have been recorded. Return to the camp for lunch. Afternoon game drive or a visit to Masai cultural village tour (optional at extra cost) can be organized. Here the locals will welcome you singing and dancing which is the sacred ritual that has formed their rich cultural tradition. Dinner and overnight your prefered lodge/luxury camp.
DAY 3. MASAI MARA – NAIROBI
Early morning game drive following the animal trails in search of the Big Five and early grazers. Return to the lodge/ camp for breakfast. Later, check-out and enjoy the last game viewing drive on the way to exit the reserve. Proceed and drive back to Nairobi arriving late in the afternoon with lunch at Narok town.
***END OF SAFARI***
- High level Lodges/Luxury camps: Mara serena,Mara Sarova,Ashnil mara,Keekorok lodge,Mara simba lodge, Mara Interpids, Ashnil mara camp
- Standard level lodges/Luxury camps: Mara sopa lodge,Fig tree camp,Mara leisure camp ,
- Mid level lodges /Luxury camps:- Sentrim mara,Olumara camp,Elengata olerai camp
Tour package price:
|Cost based on per person sharing in a vehicle in a group of:-||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$750||$850||$1000|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$680||$690||$700|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$620||$630||$640|
High Season – 1st Jul – 31st Oct & 23rd Dec – 1st Jan 2023.
Mid-Season – 4th Jan – 31st March 2022.
Low Season – 1st Apr – 30th June 2022.
- Prices are based on per person sharing. Prices for solo traveller or groups can be requested.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Children between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
- The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used.
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season
- If traveling alone or occupying a single room please confirm with us the single room supplement rate at the time of booking
- The pick up time will be provided at at the time of this safari confirmation.
Tour price includes
- Pick up and drop off to Hotel/ Airport.
- Accommodation while on Safari
- Meals and Mineral Water while on safari
- Services of literate English driver/guide Or other language speaking Drivers Guide of your request
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Safari transport by safari Jeep with a roof hatch that ‘pops up’ to enable easy viewing and photography
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
Tour price excludes:
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, Beverages, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari, Masai Village walks etc.
What to bring:
- Insect repellent;
- Light clothes for day wear & warm jacket/pullover for the chilly evenings and mornings
- Sneakers, walking boots or sandals.
- Enough film or memory cards for your cameras.