DAY 1 : WILSON AIRPORT – MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
Pick up from your hotel at 0630 hrs and transfer to wilson airport for your scheduled flight to Masai Mara game reserve. Depart on a regular scheduled flight to the Masai Mara game reserve. Arrival at the airstrip in Mara and transfer in a jeep to the luxury camp / lodge with a game drive en route. check-in in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive in search of the Big Five and over 350 species of birdlife until evening. Dinner and overnight camp/Lodge..
DAY 2: FULL DAY MASAI MARA
Full day at this reserve with a chance to see the Big 5 i.e. Elephant, Buffalo, Lion, Rhino and Cheetah.
Early morning game drive and returning to the lodge for breakfast. Midmorning game drive for more chances of spotting the Big 5. Lunch at the lodge/camp followed by an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight camp/Lodge..
DAY 3: FULL DAY MASAI MARA
Spend the whole day in Bird viewing. Masai Mara an endemic bird area with even the Seven globally endangered species which include the Madagascar Pond-Heron, Pallid Harrier, Jackson’s Widowbird, Red-throated Tit, Grey-crested Helmet-shrike, Corncrake, and Lesser Kestrel.Grassland birds ,12 species of Cisticola , 53 birds of prey,Large numbers of Palearctic migrants winter in the area including Caspian Ploverand White Stork. In addition to bird watching experience the Big Five, and many more as they roam freely in this game reserve. Picnic lunch is served along the Mara River. Dinner and overnight camp/Lodge..
DAY 4 : MASAI MARA – MOMBASA
Depart at 0600hrs for an early morning game drive before breakfast. Return for breakfast and thereafter leave for the midmorning game viewing in search of the resident game and Hippos, Crocodiles and Vultures among others along the Mara river OR have an optional Masai village tour Lunch at the camp.. Check out after lunch and transfer to the airstrip for your flight back to Nairobi Met at the airport in Nairobi upon arrival and transfer back to your resident hotel.
***END OF SAFARI***
- High level Lodges/Luxury camps: Mara serena,Mara Sarova,Ashnil mara,Keekorok lodge,Mara simba lodge, Mara Interpids, Ashnil mara camp
- Standard level lodges/Luxury camps: Mara sopa lodge,Fig tree camp,Mara leisure camp ,
- Mid level lodges /Luxury camps:- Sentrim mara,Olumara camp,Elengata olerai camp
Tour package price:
|Cost based on per person sharing in a vehicle in a group of:-||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$1200||$1290||$1760|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$1200||$1340||$1650|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$1190||$1270||$1390|
High Season – 1st Jul – 31st Oct & 23rd Dec – 1st Jan 2023.
Mid-Season – 4th Jan – 31st March 2022.
Low Season – 1st Apr – 30th June 2022.
- Prices are based on per person sharing. Prices for solo traveller or groups can be requested.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Children between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
- The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used.
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season
- If traveling alone or occupying a single room please confirm with us the single room supplement rate at the time of booking
- The pick up time will be provided at at the time of this safari confirmation.
Tour price includes
- Pick up and drop off to Hotel/ Airport.
- Accommodation while on Safari
- Meals and Mineral Water while on safari
- Services of literate English driver/guide Or other language speaking Drivers Guide of your request
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Safari transport by safari Jeep with a roof hatch that ‘pops up’ to enable easy viewing and photography
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
Tour price excludes:
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, Beverages, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari, Masai Village walks etc.
What to bring:
- Insect repellent;
- Light clothes for day wear & warm jacket/pullover for the chilly evenings and mornings
- Sneakers, walking boots or sandals.
- Enough film or memory cards for your cameras.