A great safari for the adventurers and the combination of the parks will give you an opportunity to see Kenya’s topography and a chance to see the big 5, Nature and People. From the Flamingos of Lake Nakuru to the Great Rift Valley and across the Savannah’s of Tsavo west to the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro will indeed be an adventure of a life time.
Nairobi – Lake Nakuru Park
Pick up and drive to Lake Nakuru National Park. Game drive in the Lakeside Park to wonder at the thousands of resident Flamingos and many different species of fresh water birds. Check-inn at Lake Nakuru Lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive at the Park, to spot the White rhinos, Black rhinos, lesser Kudu, water bucks, Lions, Elephants, Leopards and many different animal species. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge.
Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara Reserve
Early morning breakfast and then drive to Masai Mara Game Reserve across the Great Rift Valley. Game viewing in the park en route to Fig Tree Camp. Check-inn, in time for lunch. Late afternoon game drive in search of hundreds of Wildebeest, Zebras, Elephants, Lions, Rhinos and many more. Dinner and overnight at Fig Tree Camp.
Full Day Masai Mara
Full day at this reserve with a chance to see the Big 5 i.e. Elephant, Buffalo, Lion, Rhino and Cheetah. Early morning game drive and return to the lodge for breakfast. Mid-morning game drive for more chances of spotting the Big 5. Lunch at the camp followed by an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Fig Tree Camp.
Masai Mara – Amboseli
Early morning breakfast followed by a departure from Masai Mara with our last game drive en route. Drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch at Carnivore restaurant. Later proceed to Amboseli National Park. Evening game drive before dinner and overnight at Sentrim Camp.
Amboseli-Tsavo West National Park
Early morning game drive followed by breakfast. After breakfast check-out and proceed for another game drive this time taking you to the foot of Africa’s highest snowcapped Mount Kilimanjaro. Exit Amboseli and drive to Tsavo West. Game viewing en route to Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge for check inn & lunch. Visit the Mzima springs, and see fresh water fish, crocodiles, hippos, birds and many more. Dinner and overnight at Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge.
Tsavo West – Nairobi
Early morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast, visit the Rhino sanctuary. Afterwards, leave Tsavo West and drive back to Nairobi. Drop off at your hotel or Airport.
*** END OF SAFARI***
Tour package price: Safari Van
|Cost based on per person sharing in a safari Vehicle in a group of:-||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 1864||$2064||$2264|
|4 pax||$ 1405||$1605||$1805|
|6 pax||$ 1251||$1451||$1651|
Tour package price:Land Cruiser
|Cost based on per person sharing in a safari Vehicle in a group of:-||Low Season||Mid Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 2164||$2364||$2564|
|4 pax||$ 1555||$1755||$1955|
|6 pax||$ 1351||$1551||$1751|
Peak Season – 1st Jul – 31st Oct 2022 & 23rd Dec 2022- 1st Jan 2023.
Mid-Season – 4th Jan 2022 – 31st March 2022.
Low Season – 1st Apr – 30th June 2022.
- Prices are based on per person sharing. Prices for solo traveller or groups can be requested.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Children between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- The pick up time will be provided at at the time of this safari confirmation.
Tour price includes
- Pick up and drop off to Hotel/ Airport.
- Accommodation while on Safari
- Meals and Mineral Water while on safari
- Services of literate English driver/guide Or other language speaking Drivers Guide of your request
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Safari transport by safari van/Jeep with a roof hatch that ‘pops up’ to enable easy viewing and photography
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
Tour price excludes:
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, Beverages, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari, Masai Village walks etc.
What to bring:
- Insect repellent;
- Light clothes for day wear & warm jacket/pullover for the chilly evenings and mornings
- Sneakers, walking boots or sandals.
- Enough film or memory cards for your cameras.