The great Kenya Safari will give one, a life time opportunity to visit the Kenya’s northern circuit. From the Aberdare range, where Princess Elizabeth went upstairs to her room at the Treetops Hotel, where she was staying as a Princess and came down stairs as a Queen after she learned about the demise of her father King George VI, to the Samburu National Reserve, which was one of the two areas in which conservationists George and Joy Adamson raised Elsa the Lioness, made famous in the best-selling book and award-winning movie Born Free. The Elephant Watch Camp, of which Saba Douglas- Hamilton is director, lies within the same park. Then a visit to Masai Mara which is regarded as the jewel of Kenya’s wildlife, and the annual wildebeest’s migration which involves over 1.5 million animals arriving in July and departing in November and in addition the reserve is home to over 95 species of mammals, amphibians & reptiles and over 400 birds species will undoubtedly make a great safari.
Nairobi-Aberdare National Park
Morning pick up from hotel/airport. Depart to Aberdare National Park, a drive of about 4 hours. Arrive at Aberdares with a short game drive en route in time for lunch. After Lunch you will check inn at the Ark Hotel and there after enjoy your afternoon game drive between 4pm-6pm. Dinner and Overnight at the Ark Hotel.
Aberdare-Samburu National Reserve
Early breakfast then check out with a short game drive at the Park, then drive to Samburu National Reserve with a game drive en route to Ashnil Samburu Camp, arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive and return to camp. dinner and overnight at Ashnil Samburu Camp.
Full Day at Samburu National Reserve
Early morning game drive along the Ewaso Nyiro River in search of Leopards, Lions, Crocodiles and more…after breakfast relax on the swimming pool until Lunch time. After lunch you will have a late afternoon game drive in search of more animals… Gerenuk antelopes, Reticuled giraffes and the Gravy zebras that are only found at the North of the equator. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Samburu camp.
Check out after early morning breakfast and depart for Sweetwaters Serena Camp, which is about 3 hours drive. Game drive en route to Sweet Waters Serena Camp. Check-inn time for lunch. Afternoon game drive to see the various game and bird-life. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
Sweetwaters-Lake Nakuru Park
Breakfast then check out and drive to Lake Nakuru National Park arriving at Sarova Lion Hill game Lodge in time for Lunch. Lake Nakuru is famous for its numerous flamingos among other 400 bird species including pelicans, Cormorants, Secretary bird, Heron, Hammer kop, Egret and Grebe as well as home to Lions, Hippo, Water bucks, Zebra, and Leopard among others. Afternoon game drive and bird-watching around the Lake shore. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Lion Hill game Lodge.
Lake Nakuru-Masai Mara
Depart after breakfast and drive to the Great Rift Valley and the Loita plains on the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Game drive en route to Ashnil Mara Camp arriving in time for Lunch. Afternoon game drive in search of the Big 5, giraffes, Zebras…. Crocodiles, Hippos and bird life along the Mara River. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Mara Camp.
Full Day Masai Mara Game Reserve
Morning game drive in the reserve. The reserve is known for the annual wildebeests’ migration, its exceptional population of the Big 5, Optional Hot Air Balloon Safaris, giraffe, and Roan antelope, Impala, Grant’s gazelle, Warthogs, Zebras Hippopotamus and Crocodiles in the Mara River and over 400 species of birds. Return to the Lodge for breakfast. Mid-morning game drive followed by Lunch and thereafter, afternoon game drive in the reserve. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Mara Camp.
Check out after breakfast and game drive en route as you exit the Reserve and drive to Nairobi arriving at your hotel or airport in the afternoon.
***END OF SAFARI***
High level Lodges/Luxury camps:
- Masai mara game reserve:- Mara serena,Mara Sarova,Ashnil mara,Keekorok lodge,Mara simba lodge
- Lake Nakuru national park: –Sarova lion hill , Lake nakuru lodge
- Samburu national park:- Ashnil samburu camp ,Sarova shaba ,Samburu simba lodge
Standard level lodges/Luxury camps
- Masai Mara:–Mara sopa lodge,Fig tree camp,Mara leisure camp
- Lake Nakuru national park:- Flamingo hill camp, Nakuru sopa lodge
- Samburu national park:– Samburu lodge,Samburu sopa lodge
Mid level lodges /Luxury camps:-
- Masai Mara:–Sentrim mara,Olumara camp, Elengata olerai
- Lake Nakuru national park:– Lake nakuru lodge,
- Samburu national park:– Samburu sentrim camp
Tour package price:Safari Van
|Cost per person sharing||Low Season||Mid Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 3428||$ 3766||$ 4518|
|4 pax||$ 2942||$ 3280||$ 4025|
|6 pax||$ 2777||$ 3121||$ 3861|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$3064||$3246||$3409|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$2908||$3019||$3090|
Tour package price:Land Cruiser
|Cost per person sharing||Low Season||Mid Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 3778||$ 4116||$ 4868|
|4 pax||$ 3117||$ 3455||$ 4200|
|6 pax||$ 2894||$ 3238||$ 3978|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$3414||$3596||$3759|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$3258||$3369||$3440|
High Season – 1st Jul – 31st Oct 2022 & 23rd Dec 2022- 1st Jan 2023
Mid-Season – 4th Jan 2022 – 31st March 2022.
Low Season – 1st Apr – 30th June 2022
- Prices are based on per person sharing. Prices for solo traveller or groups can be requested.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Children between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- The pick up time will be provided at at the time of this safari confirmation.
- Landcruiser usage available at an extra cost of usd.60 per day per group
Tour price includes
- Pick up and drop off to Hotel/ Airport.
- Accommodation while on Safari
- Meals and Mineral Water while on safari
- Services of literate English driver/guide Or other language speaking Drivers Guide of your request
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Safari transport by safari van/Jeep with a roof hatch that ‘pops up’ to enable easy viewing and photography
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
Tour price excludes:
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, Beverages, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari, Masai Village walks etc.
What to bring:
- Insect repellent;
- Light clothes for day wear & warm jacket/pullover for the chilly evenings and mornings
- Sneakers, walking boots or sandals.
- Enough film or memory cards for your cameras.
- Things of personal nature