6 DAYS: NGUTUNI SANCTUARY-TAITA SALT LICK- AMBOSELI- TSAVO WEST-TSAVO EAST.
DAY 1: DIANI-NGUTUNI SANTUARY
Early morning pick up from hotel and drive to Ngutuni animal Santuary. Game drive en route to Ngutuni Safari Lodge arriving in time for lunch and then mid-day relaxation. Afternoon game drive in search of the famous big 5 lions, Leopards, Buffaloes, Zebras, Giraffes, Antelopes and more…. until evening. Dinner and Overnight at the lodge.
DAY 2: NGUTUNI SANTUARY-TAITA HILLS SANTUARY
Check out after breakfast and drive to Taita Hills Sanctuary. Check in and game drive en route to. Sarova saltlick game lodge. This sanctuary provides a safe home to more than 50 species of large mammals and 300 species of birds. Among the game include Cape buffalo, Elephant, Masai lion, Leopard, Hartebeest, Impala, Waterbuck, Thomson’s gazelle, Dik dik, lesser Kudu and a great diversity of Birdlife. Afternoon relaxation at the lodge to marvel at the Sanctuary’s inhabitants as they come drink water from nearby water ponds.
DAY 3: TAITA HILLS SANTUARY-AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
Check out after breakfast and drive to Amboseli National Park. Check in and game drive insearch of the Big 5, Spotted Hyena, Zebras, Leopards, Cheetahs, Hippos and more en route Ol Tukai lodge. Lunch at the lodge. Afternoon game drive to spot more game and resident bird species in the park among them Crowned crane, kingfishers. Dinner and Overnight at the lodge.
DAY 4: AMBOSELI-TSAVO WEST NATIONAL PARK
Early morning game drive to observe the snow capes of mt. Kilimanjaro. Return to the lodge for breakfast. Check out after breakfast and drive to Tsavo West National Park. Check in and game drive en route to Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge. With a visit to the Mzima Springs which is mainly inhabited by hippos and crocodiles. The drive will also offer a view of huge herds of Elephants, Cape Buffalos, black Rhino, Giraffe, Masai Lion, Zebra, Leopard, and Cheetah as well as smaller animals such as lesser Kudu, Hartebeest, and Bush-baby; and various species of birds. Aftenoon game drive until evening. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
DAY 5: TSAVO WEST -TSAVO EAST NATIONAL PARK
Early morning game drive. Return for breakfast, check out and drive to Tsavo East National Park. Game drive in the Park en route to Ashnil Aruba lodge insearch of the famous huge herds of dust-red elephants. Other impeccable attractions include The Lugard’s falls and the Aruba Dam which is a man-made dam that forms a reservoir that is visited by animals and water birds making it a great game viewing destination. The park also homes the Big 5, Waterbucks, Lesser Kudu, Pods of Hippopotamus, Crocodile, Zebra as well as 500 birds species including Ostriches, Starlings, Hornbills, Kestrels, Weaver birds, Herons and Buzzards.
DAY 6: TSAVO EAST-DIANI
Early morning game drive. Return to the camp for breakfast and later check out and game drive out of the park en route to Mombasa. Drop off at at your respective hotel/airport.
*** END OF SAFARI***
Tour package price: Safari Van
|Cost based on per person sharing in a safari Vehicle in a group of:-||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 1864||$2064||$2264|
|4 pax||$ 1405||$1605||$1805|
|6 pax||$ 1251||$1451||$1651|
Tour package price:Land Cruiser
|Cost based on per person sharing in a safari Vehicle in a group of:-||Low Season||Mid Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$ 2164||$2364||$2564|
|4 pax||$ 1555||$1755||$1955|
|6 pax||$ 1351||$1551||$1751|
Peak Season – 1st Jul – 31st Oct 2022 & 23rd Dec 2022- 1st Jan 2023.
Mid-Season – 4th Jan 2022 – 31st March 2022.
Low Season – 1st Apr – 30th June 2022.
- Prices are based on per person sharing. Prices for solo traveller or groups can be requested.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Children between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season.
- The pick up time will be provided at at the time of this safari confirmation.
Tour price includes
- Pick up and drop off to Hotel/ Airport.
- Accommodation while on Safari
- Meals and Mineral Water while on safari
- Services of literate English driver/guide Or other language speaking Drivers Guide of your request
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Safari transport by safari van/Jeep with a roof hatch that ‘pops up’ to enable easy viewing and photography
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
Tour price excludes:
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, Beverages, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari, Masai Village walks etc.
What to bring:
- Insect repellent;
- Light clothes for day wear & warm jacket/pullover for the chilly evenings and mornings
- Sneakers, walking boots or sandals.
- Enough film or memory cards for your cameras.