DAY 1: MOMBASA AIRPORT/HOTEL-MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
Departure for Masai Mara from the airport/hotel. Arrival at airstrip in Mara and transfer to lodge/camp. Check in at the lodge/camp for lunch. Afternoon game drive in search of the Big 5, Hippos, Zebras among others. Return to the lodge in the evening.
Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
Early morning Hot Air balloon Safari (optional and payable separately). Alternatively, early morning game drive for about 2 hours and return to lodge for breakfast. Later midmorning game drive, about 1.5-2 hours, to increase the chances of spotting the other game unseen in the morning drive. Return to the lodge for lunch.
Afternoon game drive and return to the lodge/camp in the late evening. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA-MOMBASA HOTEL/AIRPORT
After breakfast, morning game drive and later return to the lodge/camp in time for lunch. Later check out of the lodge and game drive en route to the air strip for a flight back.
****WELCOME TO MAGICAL KENYA****
- High level Lodges/Luxury camps: Mara serena,Mara Sarova,Ashnil mara,Keekorok lodge,Mara simba lodge, Mara Interpids, Ashnil mara camp
- Standard level lodges/Luxury camps: Mara sopa lodge,Fig tree camp,Mara leisure camp ,
- Mid level lodges /Luxury camps:- Sentrim mara,Olumara camp,Elengata olerai camp
Tour package price:
|Cost based on per person sharing in a vehicle in a group of:-||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accomodation||2 pax||$1090||$1150||$1460|
|Standard Level Accomodation||2 pax||$1080||$1110||$1350|
|Mid Level Accomodation||2 pax||$1070||$1090||$1220|
High Season – 1st Jul – 31st Oct & 23rd Dec – 1st Jan 2023.
Mid-Season – 4th Jan – 31st March 2022.
Low Season – 1st Apr – 30th June 2022.
- Prices are based on per person sharing. Prices for solo traveller or groups can be requested.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Children between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
- The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used.
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris taken during the low season
- If traveling alone or occupying a single room please confirm with us the single room supplement rate at the time of booking
- The pick up time will be provided at at the time of this safari confirmation.
Tour price includes
- Pick up and drop off to Hotel/ Airport.
- Accommodation while on Safari
- Meals and Mineral Water while on safari
- Services of literate English driver/guide Or other language speaking Drivers Guide of your request
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Safari transport by safari Jeep with a roof hatch that ‘pops up’ to enable easy viewing and photography
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
Tour price excludes:
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, Beverages, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari, Masai Village walks etc.
What to bring:
- Insect repellent;
- Light clothes for day wear & warm jacket/pullover for the chilly evenings and mornings
- Sneakers, walking boots or sandals.
- Enough film or memory cards for your cameras.